Years ago when I used to visit my buddy Brad Millson in Vegas, he turned me on to the band Sante Fe. They were playing on the boat in Cleopatra's Lounge in Caesar's. I was in awe. Brad later went on to play and sing in that band. I met Jerry and Lenny Lopez who were in incredible musicans and entertainers. Jerry even went on to play guitar for Tom Scott. They came to KC and I got to spend some time talking to Jerry. What a great guy and an incredible guitar player. These brothers are back together and making some incredible music in vegas. I think they are one of the best bands out in Las Vegas. If you go you got check them out. Their Website is
HERE!
Here is their demo video. ENJOY!!
">
quote
-
Yesterday's post reminded me of this quote which is one of my all time
favorites:
*This is the true joy in life,the being used for a purpose recogni...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment